Yakama Nation Behavioral Health Services (YNBHS)’s goal is to identify strengths of the individual, family, extended family, and the community or healing past traumas, resolution of current difficult situations and encourage building supportive healthy family relationships. We provide Intake/Assessment that include diagnoses, Treatment Planning, Safety Planning, and counseling therapy with qualified Staff and Social Services Professionals that possess appropriated degree, experience, training and credentialing for individuals and group treatment.
Other services include:
- Individual/Family/Group treatment;
- Anger Management;
- Domestic Violence Perpetrator Treatment Program;
- Therapeutic Outreach for students at Tribal School, Mount Adams School District, Toppenish School District, and Wapato School District;
- Special Projects Unit of grants for suicide prevention, Mental Health Promotion Program, and Circles of Care;
- Healing Seasons Project;
- Yakama Nation Behavioral Health Coalition Board;
- Development of the Victim Resource Program.
16 W. 1st Ave.
P.O. Box 151
Toppenish, WA. 98948
Phone: (509) 865-2266
Fax: (509) 865-2064
Katherine Saluskin, MSW
Yakama Nation Behavioral Health Services Program Director